Tuesday, 27 November 2007

To begin..

My dear friends and family- thanks for taking time out to visit my spot in cyberspace. I've resisted doing this for so long but felt it was worth doing while at Bible college so I can be sharing the things I've learnt with all of you. And also so you can journey with me as I take what I learn from the Bible and put it into practice in my every day life. I've been praying for myself and asking others to pray for me (maybe even you!) that the things I learn at college wouldn't become head knowledge that puffs up but instead becomes knowledge that transforms my life and character as I follow Christ. That's the reason I've titled this blog "As I follow..."- what it really means is, "how I live life as I follow Jesus".

1 comment:

Jules said...

This is my favourite blog.