Have to share the chorus of this Sara song with you all.. lyrics that emphasise trust in God and His sovereign purposes.
From this one place I can't see very far
In this one moment I'm square in the dark
These are the things I will trust in my heart
You can see something else, something else. (From "From this one place" - Sara Groves)
Oh I love how Sara expresses what I can't! If only I could see into the future during those rough times and know that it's all going to turn out ok. But of course we can't see into the future. We have no certainty of what will happen in the next minute. But we do have certainty that God knows exactly what is going to happen. And that's enough for me- to know that God knows, to know that He's not in the dark.
Comforting, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment