Our friend's little girl Abigail went to be with our Lord last Wednesday morning. She was just 31 weeks old. I want to share the chorus of the song D and I have the privilege to sing at the service this week. The song is a great reminder to those of us who love Jesus that this life doesn't end when we die. Not only is it comforting for us personally, but it's comforting to know our lost loved ones who also love Jesus are with the Father now. I'll share other thoughts in future posts.
We can cry with hope
We can say goodbye with hope
'Cause we know our goodbye is not the end, oh no
And we can grieve with hope
'Cause we believe with hope
(There's a place by God's grace)
There's a place where we'll see your face again
We'll see your face again
(From "With Hope" by Steven Curtis Chapman)
No comments:
Post a Comment