"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; noone can snatch them out of my hand." John 10:27-28.
Friday, 15 February 2008
Essays
By the way, in case you hadn't noticed yet- I've put some of my essays up for you (the link to the left of my blog) to have a look at so you can see what I'm learning in greater detail. I used to really dislike assignments at uni, I much preferred exams because you could be finished in 1-2 hours!! But I've actually really enjoyed doing essays at college because I learn soooo much from them and spending that much time researching really does impact your personal life and the things you think about. Stuff I probably wouldn't study in detail if I didn't have to! My favourite essay so far is titled "Being created". It's about what it means for humans to be created beings and researching for it and writing it gave me a humility before our Creator God that I lacked previously. These aren't perfect essays but I've chosen these ones cos they're a bit more interesting and I did OK in them so hopefully what I say isn't too controversial!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment